Thursday, July 5, 2012

Until next time...


So tomorrow is my last day as a pgymca intern!

On Tuesday I leave for New York and I am spending the summer road tripping down the East coast. I’m very excited! I’m going to be travelling with Graham, his sister, and her husband. We will be spending the money we don’t have, seeing things we never thought we never would see, and hopefully having the times of our lives. I’ll share my experience when I get back.

My internship has been an amazing. I have learned so much, met such wonderful people, and I am leaving with an experience I won’t forget.

I want to say THANK YOU to my mentor Karen for everything: the opportunity, the experience, the flexibility, and everything that I learned. Thank you to Faydra, my weekly boot camp instructor and extended mentor. And to Tara for the things you’ve taught me, sharing the social media bug, and chatting about weddings. I’m going to miss all of you!!

Also thank you to everyone who has been following the blog. I have been sharing my experiences for the last 4 months, and as a result I hold this blog very close to my heart. I hope by sharing my thoughts, miseries, laughs, and experiences I was able connect and relate. If my blog had an underlying theme it would be motivation.


Until next time…

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed your blog! Have a great trip and don't forget your friends at the YMCA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for reading the blog! I'm going to miss everyone at the Y. Have a great summer.

    ReplyDelete