Tuesday, September 4, 2012

She's Back!

Hello Friends!!!

I'm back and so happy to be here. My summer was very wonderful but I am happy to be back in Prince George, at my YMCA desk, gearing up for all the new events and programs.

For those interested...
High lights from my summer
1. New York
a. running in central park
b. kleinfields
c. pastrami sandwich (the best thing I have ever eaten...)

2. Harry Potter Land

3. Engagement Photo Session (engagement photo's!)

4. First 1/2 Marathon

5. Finding my wedding dress!

To be honest, I could write a post for each of those high lights. Maybe i'll save those stories for a rainy day.

Right now I want to talk about the Y champions Hockey weekend that is coming up!!! (more info). I get to follow Jay and Dan around all day with a video camera and capture all the behind the scene moments. >I have a pretty cool job.< If you would like any more information about the event visit pgymca.com or click the inserted link :).


No comments:

Post a Comment