Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ballroom +


As you may or may not know, Graham and I started our first dance lessons last spring in preparation for our wedding this summer. We have now moved on from the Beginner Ballroom class to Ballroom Plus.

We're going to pretty much be dancing superstars once our wedding rolls around...



Last Sunday was our first class and it was a lot of fun. Of course we had forgotten all the steps we had previously learned about dance, but we had a quick refresher course and we were back to side stepping and rotating through our waltz. It’s a little bit like riding a bike.

I'm in the process of editing the Y Champions Hockey weekend video, so I’m sorry the posts have been short.  If there are any programs, classes, lessons, etc. you guys want me to try at the Y, leave a comment and I’ll try to be there.

I need to get back into a fitness routine anyway... I'm starting to notice the effects of too much vacation. Primarily in my mid section :(

No comments:

Post a Comment