Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Zumba Zumba

Yesterday was my third Zumba class. I'm starting to remember the choreography and as a class I think we look pretty good dancing as a group. I love how some ladies get really into the moves and it looks like they are having such a great time. Simply lost in the Zumba world.

To be honest, I had a hard time getting into the dances yesterday. I just wasn't feeling it for the first few songs. I'm so glad I go with Tara. Because if I didn't have a workout buddy to keep me accountable I may have slacked and missed out on that calorie burning hour. Instead I would have been sitting on the couch, probably eating popcorn. *sigh* Cheers to workout buddies.

Lucky for me, there are a few dance moves in Zumba that really get me pumped. They are usually the most ridiculous moves, but ridiculous things make me happy... and pretty soon I was lost in the Zumba world as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment