Thursday, March 29, 2012

Boot camp 2


My second boot camp class was pretty eventful. Shaw cable was filming a commercial show casing the boot camp class. So I’m pretty much a celebrity now. Just kidding, I had a 30 second interview and there will probably be a few awkward shots of me lunging. It was awesome.

Besides the excitement of a cameraman in class, boot camp was the same as usual. SO HARD. Add trying to look cool for the camera and you’ve got one heck of an experience.

Between trying to breathe and smiling for the camera, the class went pretty quick. Faydra decided to focus on gluts, so my bum was pretty sore. But I love how the class is a full body work out as well, and I really feel that I worked every muscle in my body. The hardest part of the class for me is still the intense cardio bursts. My poor heart and lungs can’t keep up and I’m left exhausted for the weight training sessions. But I'm optimistic, I think with the cardio from the class and the running clinics, I’ll be able to get a handle on it in a few weeks.

It’s hard work getting into shape.
But hey! I think it was a little easier than last week. 

(PS there's no boot camp next week because of some reno's happening in the gym)
Perhaps I'll venture and do Lunch Crunch @ 12:10. I've heard some pretty intense things about Nancy the instructor.

No comments:

Post a Comment