Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Thought

Alright, so I’m sitting here thinking about the classes I should try at the pg ymca. I even drafted up a schedule and have myself trying a new class each week for the next 13 weeks. But then a gotta thinking, and a much better idea would be for you guys to suggest classes for me.

Because I want to be writing this blog for you guys, not me.

So if there’s ever been a class or program you’ve wanted to try but weren’t quite sure about, let me be your guinea pig. I’ll try them and share what I think, and hopefully it’ll help you make a better decision about whether it’s the fitness class for you or not.
Or another idea would be for you try the class with me, because fitness is always funner with a friend. Just a thought.

Let me know any ideas and I’ll try my best to make it to the class.

Post your ideas on our facebook (http://www.facebook.com/#!/PGYMCA) or twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/PGYMCA) and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment