Wednesday, April 24, 2013

An Experience

So here's a look at NAYDO through pictures. It totally slipped out of my mind to take a camera, so all of these are from a phone!


My arrival to Vancouver City - greeted by rain (not surprised!)
Taken from Stephanie and my hotel room

Took it as we were just about to leave - Philanthropy Live! This was a 3 hour volunteering thing I did (with others!)

Turner, from Virginia coming out the YMCA of Greater Vancouver after volunteering for CNIB (Canadian National Institute for the Blind)

Two lovely ladies waiting for the Sky Train - Cheryl and Corrine

Some more volunteering!

And then some more!!

Tara volunteering!

I want to visit this, it looks pretty!

Took this in a moving Sky Train - I amaze myself!

Exhibits at NAYDO - sadly I could not visit them and just took pics as I was rushing off to a session

A party just for 250 Canadians at NAYDO!

 Chris and Mark waiting for Rick Hanson!

Well lets eat while we wait for him

He's here!!!!
Rick Hanson - an amazing and truly inspiring guy!

An Educational Session I attended

Approximately 1500 attended NAYDO! 

Chris and Lynette arrive for dinner at Fairmount Hotel

Entertainment for the night - Cole Armour 

The Mystery of What's in My Salad?

Our table won free copies of this book! Out of 100 or so tables, we won!

Dessert!!!!!!!!

Technology 

Night time!

Karen, Chris and Lynette on the last day of NAYDO

Corrine getting a certificate for Young Professionals!!

Bye bye Vancouver and NAYDO!



That's it....4 days in pictures.

Thanks to Chris, Colleen, Corrine, and Cheryl for sharing many of the pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment