Monday, April 15, 2013

I'm Back!

Hey!

Just wanted everyone to know that I am back!

So I came back to school visits and no internet connection! I came home around noon because I was of no productive value sitting there with no internet connection. So I have been working from home and just realized the time. I just got excited today.

I am working on 4 communities at the same time, and started on my 5th community today. So my excitement stems from the fact that I think I am finally working on a community that has all the information I need. I may actually finish one report completely by Friday; so exciting. Am I a nerd? Proud of it! LOL!

So I do have some pictures to share from NAYDO, so keep checking back here this week! For now, I'll show you what I had for lunch on our second day there.

Take care,
Simmi

No comments:

Post a Comment