Monday, April 8, 2013

NAYDO Week

Hey!

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was nice - completed some work, and started packing. Well, packing in the sense that I have everything I want to take picked out, and I will pack it all tonight. But I hate packing; it seems to never fit the way I want to. I should write a Chronicles of Packing: Simmi vs The Suitcase!

So what's happening with me? Well, I am going for NAYDO tomorrow and still doing my research project. I am excited for NAYDO - I have my schedule all planned out. I shall blog about my experience, so stay tuned!

Research wise....it feels as if I will never be done! LOL! There is so much information, which is a good thing, but then sifting through it all...sigh. But worry not! I shall be done more than one community soon! By the end of my intern-ship, I'll have a layout all done. Yaay!

Oh one more thing. For the next two days, because I will be busy with NAYDO, there will be two guest bloggers! So even if you are all sad about me not being around, you'll have great entries to read nonetheless!

Enjoy,
Simmi

No comments:

Post a Comment