Friday, April 27, 2012

Interval Sculpt


If you’re reading this blog that means that I survived interval sculpt.

So this class is insanely popular and I’m so proud of all of the people who use their lunch hour to work out. Seriously Prince George, you are looking fit.

This class is the reason why I can’t lift my arms above my shoulders today. So sore.

If you’ve ever done the cardio P90X video (yeah… tried it *blush*), interval sculpt is slightly reminiscent of it. Lots of cardio with a few endurance exercises mixed in-between. Rob Traxler is the instructor and he has got you going up and down, jumping, turning, punching… really just making you move your body hard. You even get to shoot imaginary jump shots, and box imaginary opponents.

You won’t get bored in this class.

I had to leave a little early from the class because of a meeting but I’m pretty sure I saw the group doing push ups when I left. I’m glad I missed out on those because I can barely even roll over today. Well the first class is always the hardest. I’ll get better.

Happy Friday!



1 comment:

  1. You did see push ups at the end! And you missed that part..........so we'll be looking for you again.

    New, keen, enthusiastic people ~ we love them and we want you back.

    Next class is all standing, all cardio!

    ReplyDelete