Thursday, April 19, 2012

One Twenty Five


Hi everyone! So today a co-worker told me about this really motivational blog and I wanted to share it with you guys. (I’m blogging about a blog…Strange.) It’s called One Twenty Five and it’s about a women, her life and weight lost journey. She started in 2009 and has gone from 200lb to 149lb, which is pretty awesome, because in my opinion losing weight is really the hardest thing in the world, and seeing real people do it is so inspirational.

One thing that I really like about her blog is how honest she is. She writes the things everyone is thinking, but is too afraid to admit. She’s funny and relatable and I’m defiantly routing for her. She makes me feel like I’m not alone. Read this post!>You're invited<

Would your healthy-accomplished-self like to join me for a drink next April 16, 2013??

No comments:

Post a Comment