Monday, April 30, 2012

Beginner Ballroom: Lesson 3


Uh oh, So I forgot to take photo’s but I’ll try to take a video sometime this week.  Graham is in the middle of studying for exams but I will try to steal him away to show you guys the new moves we learned last class. They are super fun.

We learned the side step and a spin of some sort. The spin is a little complicated but it looks really pretty (when we get it right….)

It’s only class three but I’m starting to feel like Graham and I are actually dancing. Not just bobbing awkwardly around the room, but actually dancing. It’s so much fun and Attila and Alison are fantastic instructors.

During the class I started getting emotional and I started to picture us dancing at our wedding. I was getting a little giddy.

EeeeEeeeEeeee, I can’t wait to dance our first dance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment