Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Boot Camp Tuesday


I love looking for inspirational quotes and pictures before I start my Work out week. (Sunday is dance night, and Monday is rest. The good stuff doesn't start until today!) It's been almost 2 months since I started writing this blog. So far I've tried over 10 different classes and programs at the Y! It feels so good to be working at something and being consistent with a work out plan.

But there are days when I just don't want to move. And days where I try to make excuses for myself. But every time I go to the gym or do a class, I never regret it. Seriously, Never ever! 

Truth be told, getting motivated to start and keeping with it is the hardest part for me. So today I'm going to start a weekly tradition of posting an (encouraging, inspirational, motivational) thought, quote, or picture to help kick off the week. Because I need it, and you may need it, heck when did too much motivation ever hurt anyone?

Today’s Inspiration
“Weight loss is when your thoughts become words, your words become actions, and actions become habits. And those habits? They lead to a healthier you.” From 125 blog

Lets get healthier! If you have any thoughts, pictures, or quotes that really help you out, I would love to hear them. They may even appear on the blog. Email me! hong.trieu@pgymca.com


1 comment:

  1. Your choice of quotes is awesome! Build good habits like we build bad habits!

    ReplyDelete