Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday Motivation

Stay Positive

I know there are going to be days when you're busy, tired, or just don't care. And your decisions don’t exactly reflect the healthy, positive life style you have been striving for, working hard for, and deserve.

But you just have stay positive and keep the right mental state.  (I know, easier said than done)  Here is something you need to remember à You are beautiful, and you deserve the best. ß 

You deserve to have foods that are fresh and full of nutrients. You deserve that hour out of your day to go to the gym, do yoga, or run. So that you can release stress, become stronger, and more mindful. You deserve to be healthy!

Believe me; I have days where I just don’t want to do anything. Days where sitting on the couch and watching TV seem like a good idea. But not once have I regretted a work out. Not once have I regretted a run.  You have to have the right mentality, because change is hard. But when it’s for the better, when it is for your health, and your well-being; you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment