Thursday, May 17, 2012

Boot Camp Reflection


So it’s been almost two months since my very first boot camp class.

Only 2 months… I feel like I’ve been doing it forever.

It’s crazy how in just two months a person can change. In two months I was able to go from the person gasping for air at the back of the class to the person running sprints at the front. In two months my mentality about “pushing myself” has done a 180. I know it hasn’t gotten easier, but in just two months I was able to get better.

My cardio has drastically improved, my endurance has increased, and I just feel stronger. So I guess it’s true, working out doesn’t only make you look better, but feel better, and feel healthier. Exercise is a life style choice, and not something you can just pick up for a month and expect to feel/see the results. Trust me; I was the queen of on-again off-again exercising. But now that I have really gotten into a routine, it just seems like second nature to go for my weekly runs and work my butt off at boot camp. I don’t even question it. It just happens, it’s my routine. No excuses.



So challenge yourself by sticking to an exercise routine for two months.  Once you get into the routine, and feel the difference in your body there is no way you’ll stop. Just try it, you have nothing to loose.


No comments:

Post a Comment