Monday, May 7, 2012

Beginner Ballroom: Lesson 4


Alright. I know I talked about a video last week and here I am this week, again with no video. 

Here’s the verdict.  Graham is in the middle of exams and is super busy. I don’t really even get to hang out with him very often. And when we do get time to spend together; making a video of us dancing isn’t the first thing we think to do. So I apologize. I’ll try my best for next week. Perhaps pictures at practice will have to do? We shall see.

Sunday’s dance class was a lot of fun. We continued to practice our waltz moves but we also started to learn the Rumba. The Rumba is a sexy Latin dance. I felt so goofy doing it because moving my hips all sexy is totally not me, and put me out of my element.  I felt strange. And pretty envious because Alison (our instructor) looks so good Rumbaing (Is rumbaing a word? Or Doing the rumba. Is rumba a noun or a verb?).

Anyway, if you have ever watched Dancing with stars then you have probably seen a Rumba. Just imagine a much much much more simplified form. 


No comments:

Post a Comment