Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Boot Camp and Sunshine


It was surprisingly beautiful yesterday. I think I may even have a slight sun burn. Has summer truly arrived?...

Hmmm, I'm not going to hold my breath.
 
Boot camp was a lot of fun yesterday.

I kinda tricked Graham to coming this week again. I invited our visiting friend from Vancouver to the class, which left Graham no choice but to come as well. My slightly evil plan worked and both of them joined in on the boot camp fun.

I started the class unmotivated (post from minutes before the class), but once I got into the groove of things I started to see the light. I started to remember why I sprint, lunge, and push. It’s all for me, my health, my body, and my mind. I get what I put in, so if I quit it’s me that’s losing.

I have also decided that it is way easier to be motivated when there’s someone yelling at you. Sort of like a personal cheerleader. Thanks Faydra.

I’m still working on finding my motivation mojo. But I think I’m moving in the right direction.

On a happy note my mini goal is going well. Day 1 of 7 salad challenge completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment