Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday Motivation

Aaahhh sigh*.
It's so hard to be patient sometimes. But I'm not racing anyone to the fitness/health finish line? right?... ( perhaps my wedding date. double sigh*)

I will be patient. I will let the wheels of boot camp, running, yoga, healthy eats, and interval sculpt turn, as they wield to shape my health, strength, and body.

I want to be successful, but it's hard because I'm not even sure what success (in the health/fitness) terms means to me. Or what does success look or feel like to me? How will I know when I get there if I can't define it?

I'm going to stew about my goals for a bit and figure this out for myself. I will get back to you.

I apologize. This post was suppose to be motivational... hmmm but it's more of a reminder to be patient and not give up.

So be patient because success is not a race.



No comments:

Post a Comment