Monday, June 18, 2012

Mondays.


First of all, I like trees. And apparently they give good advice too.-->
..Secondly, today is a sleepy day. A two cups of coffee kinda day. 


This weekend was very busy. We had two of our friends from Vancouver come visit us and stay the weekend. We played squash, hiked, ate (a lot), and had fun catching up. 


On Sunday I helped out at the Y's Fathers Day Event and I got to meet a lot of cool families. I rode a plasma car for the first time and that was pretty awesome. (Kids get the best toys). 


The event went smoothly and was a lot of fun. I think it's awesome that the Y and the Parenting Committee are able to hold events like this for the community. Working for the Y makes me happy. Promoting health, fitness, families, and community makes me happy. I like what we do and why we do it. 


It makes me Happy.


I would love to know what your favourite Y event is or why the Y makes you happy. Feel free to use the comment box :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment