Friday, June 8, 2012

Interval Sculpt: Round 2


Interval sculpt was so much fun yesterday! I know that statement probably makes you hate me (or think I’m a liar), but seriously, it was fun.

In the morning I didn’t really want to peel my bum off my office chair and go work out, but now I’m glad that I did. I had no previous memories of interval sculpt being fun, so I wasn’t looking forward to it. However, I had a verbal agreement with Rob (the class instructor) that I would see him at Interval Sculpt, so there was no way out of it. I’m a woman of my word.

The first time I did interval sculpt I thought it was super hard (not fun) and I was so so so sore the next day. Today I am slightly sore, but I can walk and lift my arms over my head. And I had fun. My perception about hard workouts and pushing myself has changed so much since February. It kinda rocks my world. 

I think I’m getting stronger.


This class is awesome and Rob loves to mix it up. Yesterday’s class was a total body workout and I loved it. It is so much easier to work hard when you’re surrounded by a group of people giving it there all. A group of people who are working just as hard, sweating just as much, and feeling the burn, just like you are.

Also I really enjoyed Rob’s music choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment