Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Thursday Morning

Hi!

It's snowing like crazy today. It is supposed to be spring!!

I woke up to find everything knee deep in snow. The first thing that came to mind was please not today - I have to go to both Highland and Massey today. I should just move to Hawaii.

So I came to the office at 8:15am, a total keener right? I shall totally agree with you. LOL! I had my first meeting at 9am, and it went pretty well. It's nice when everyone is on the same page. Afterwards I tried catching Lynette. And let me tell you, trying to catch her is a workout in itself. Haha!

I went into her office and she was in meeting. I was waiting for my things to be printed; someone was already printing something. So I decided to head down to the gym while I waited for the printer to finish printing. A group from Group Care was in the gym. One of the boys decided that he was a dog/lion and I was his prey. I was chased all over the gym! You are all lucky that I am here to blog and not gone forever! Haha!

Then I got an email asking me to help out with something, and I needed Lynette for this too. I went to her office, and she wasn't there. So I came back to my room, and I could hear Lynette's voice. I decided to quickly finish what I was doing and catch her. I went into the various rooms to check and see where she was, but she could not be found. I had just heard her 2 minutes ago, and now poof, vanished! I finally found her coming out of the gym, and that made me very happy. Haha!

Anyways, I gave her some homework, and she gave me some more stuff to think over. My internship ends on May 24, and every day in my calender, up to this date, is full of things I need to do. My goal is to complete everything assigned to me before 4:30pm May 24! It shall be done!!!!!!!

Well, I am off to my next meeting in a bit.

Enjoy the snow!!!!!!
Simmi

P.S. Random Thought: My parents are hosting a dinner party this weekend, and I just realized that I have not told my mom what I want. My mom is like the greatest cook ever, and it's an added bonus that she loves cooking so much. LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment