Monday, March 18, 2013

Strong Kids Zumba and Fitness-a-thon

Helllo hello!

Hope everyone had a nice and relaxing weekend; despite the 50 feet of snow. It did feel like the snow was going to engulf the city with its' wrath. As always, please Spring, come soon!

Tomorrow is the Strong Kids Zumba and Fitness-a-thon from 5:30 to 7:00pm; a mix of Zumba, Aerobics and Dance Fit! It is the last event in relation to the Strong Kids Campaign for this year, and it is to help a child attend a YMCA camp.  So come on out tomorrow and get those dancing shoes on for a fun and dance filled evening! $10 donations will get you in and you will have a chance at winning some great prizes!

Tonight I'll be going to my second registered Zumba class, so I am excited for that. Oh and later this afternoon, I'll be heading out to St. Giles too. Last Thursday, I had gone on a school bus that took children to a couple of other YMCA after school care facilities than the Highland one, so now I know where they are located. This means I will not get lost! I am very good at getting lost in Prince George; it's a talent I possess. LOL!

Well, back to work!
Have a nice Monday afternoon and night!
Simmi

P.S. Random Thought: I need to start studying and stop procrastinating on that front. Stay tuned to find out if Procrastination wins or Simmi!


No comments:

Post a Comment