Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Glitch

Hi hi,

This is going to be short. I am beginning to get occupied with this research project. The process of researching material is not the hard part. University life has taught me all the tricks of researching. Haha! The hard part comes when you have "brain glitches".

Today I had so many "brain glitches" on one topic that it got right down annoying. Seriously, if anyone ever mentions the word "age" again, I'll just cry. It is my new found enemy. The problem this word and concept have caused me today is amazing. Then if this problem was not enough, I also added to it.

I do rationalize, I really do. 

However, even when I do, I go back to the losing battle. So I had this problem of categorizing the ages of a population. The information I decided to use as a standard just would not do. Rather than panicking and thinking OMG I chose the wrong data to standardize, I decided to move to a different topic; coming back to this when I had cooled down. But you know me, after 10 minutes I'd go back to bang my head against the "wall".

Anyhow, I eventually (I think!) found my answer. I will be very happy when I have the words typed up in this section. LOL! I plan to complete 40% of this by next week. Wish me luck!

Have fun,
Simmi

2 comments: