Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday

Hello bello!

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was nice; just relaxed and caught up on life.

So do I dare say it? Do I really dare? Yes, I dare. LOL! Spring seems to be actually coming! The roads are clear, and even the side walks are clear! The snow is actually melting, and the weather is warm too.

Now I feel hot; it's pretty warm in here. When you come out of the room you actually feel a cool breeze welcoming you. LOL! It is pretty interesting!

Oh and it seems like I am losing my voice. I hope I don't fully lose my voice, I like to talk too much.

Anyways, I just stayed at the Highland location today and worked on my research. I am thinking that this may take up my time completely for the rest of the month. This means I may not be able to go out much. I have all the schools to visit in April, NAYDO in April, and this assignment is due in April. So yes, I don't think I will be doing any Bosu soon. Haha!

Maybe all of you can go to the various programs on my behalf and tell me how they went. I think this is an awesome idea. No? Think about it!

Well I'm off to do some more research.

Have fun,
Simmi

P.S. Random Thought: Long weekend coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment