Thursday, March 7, 2013

Children!

Hey heya!

How are you guys on this Thursday afternoon?

Today I decided to go about the Highland location; drifting from Toddler Care to Group Care to Neighbourhood Scholars to Group Care again. I had just wanted to observe everything, and just be able to absorb it all in.

It was a pretty nice experience; both in being around the children and just observing the philosophy that is utilized here. Some of the children knew me, and I did know most of them too. The ones I didn't know by name knew my name thanks to their friends. One of them came up to me and said hi Simmi. I was surprised because I hadn't met with her. I felt special. Lol!

After that I went over to Trisha again and they were all headed towards the gym. I decided to tag along because a group in Group Care had gone to the band room above the gym. I still cannot help but get terrified when the kids play. They have control over what they are doing, but merely observing them can be scary. LOL!

I tagged along back with them to the Neighbourhood Scholars room, and stayed with Samantha and her group while Trisha took her group to the bus ride home. It was hard trying to talk to Samantha about her job because I had two of the children sitting with me eating lunch, and they wanted my attention. However, I am awesome at multitasking, so I eventually got both done. Ha!

The kids love me. Really they do; I'm not just making it up. Haha! They wanted me to sit with them, read them a story, be their patient, and just hang out. I really should do my ECE. LOL!

And just now I had gone to the washroom, and the group that does not take a nap were in the gym. One of the girls saw me and asked my why I was still here. Hahaha! That was a priceless moment. She said why are you still here Simmi? My reply was because I work here. They probably think I just come here to play with them. If only.....

Anyways, I'm going to go Hula Hooping later this afternoon. I'm excited. It shall be fun. Next week I feel I will be super busy with everything, so I won't be able to go try out the various programs. But then again, you never know. One day I will feel that OMG I need to do nothing but this assignment. Then the next day I will go I'm on top of things so I can take a break. Repeat cycle till the due date. I do make my life rather complicated, no? LOL!

Well, enjoy your day!
Simmi

P.S. Random Thought: There are none at this moment.....

No comments:

Post a Comment