Tuesday, March 5, 2013

An Office Day

Hi.....

You know, if someone were to come here and look at my desk, they would think that I am a very disorganized person. However, that really is not the case. This disorganization is the way I organize. I have just realized that being "untidy" is how I stay organized. I took psychology and I vaguely remember something on spatial needs. I shall dig through my books and try to find it to share with you.

I spent my day at the office and on a laptop. I finished up rough drafts for about 4 things, so I feel I have been a little productive. Do you guys ever have those moments where your brain is working overtime, and you have 20 brilliant ideas all at once? However, you don't have something to write it down or you cannot stop doing something - evidently causing those brilliant ideas to be lost. I had about 10 of these moments today. So in order to combat these thoughts I opened up all the documents that are on-going, and whenever an idea popped out I would just type it down quickly in one document and then transfer it elsewhere. I felt very smart. Everyone should be proud of me! LOL!

If I look at my schedule, I see it being swamped with things  to do, but I want to really add in Simon Fraser Lodge and YAP some time soon. Oh and I need to add in Neighbourhood Scholars too - something I plan to do this week. Other than this I have nothing else to talk about today.

I still have a few classes left to try out at the Y - Yoga Fitness, Super Circuit, Hula Hooping - to name a few. Sadly, there is only one of me. If only I could clone....

Anyways, back to work.

Enjoy the rest of the day!
Simmi

P.S. Random Thought: It's already March 5....time flies by too quickly....it should stop and smell the roses sometime!

2 comments:

  1. Those who know, know your desk is very tidy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you didn't see it yesterday! Haha! But thank you!

    ReplyDelete