Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The End of the Day

Hi!!

The middle of the week is almost over already! How the time flies. Or you know it may be because I have been so busy that the time seems to have flown by in a blink of an eye. Either way, we are almost at the end of March (with no signs of Spring!).

So today was an office day; working away diligently. LOL! I am actually 5 days ahead of schedule, which I am very happy about! My weekend won`t have "homework" on the to do list. Haha! It was nice that it was just an office day today because there was so much snow in the morning, and I hear it was raining in the afternoon. If I had gone out, you would have only read about me complaining how my pants got wet, how cold I am, etc. So yay!

Hopefully next week I can go around, and try out the activities that are on my to do list. I still need to do things such as visit YAP properly, try Dance Fit, Super Circuit, and the Gravity Demo - to name a few. So yes, maybe next week I can wander out and try them.

Well, hope all of you are enjoying your day!
Simmi

P.S. Random Thought: I had all these sticky notes around my desk; my area was covered. Slowly but steadily, they are coming down one by one. I only have 2 sticky notes left that need my immediate attention - progress!

2 comments: