Monday, March 11, 2013

Daylight Savings....Bosu too!

Howwza!

So yesterday we all turned our clocks one hour ahead. I loathe Daylight Savings Begins (DLSB); I loathe it with a seething passion. Why must it begin? Why can we not just go about our lives without DLSB?

As far back as I can remember, I have hated DLSB. As a child I would always think "if it was yesterday, I'd still be in bed" or "if it was yesterday, I'd be allowed to still be up". It just took away my life!!!!! I still think about this today. LOL! The only thing I could tell myself back then to feel remotely better was at least I could get out of school an hour early. But now that I think about it, starting an hour earlier cancelled out getting off an hour earlier! Such depressing times.

Okay. I am done being melodramatic. For now. Haha!

This morning I had Bosu again, and today I totally failed. How is it possible that last week, my first time, I was better than this week?!?! Perhaps I didn't totally fail, but it did feel that last week seemed much easier. Balls are my enemy. It is the only plausible reason for such failure. LOL!

Angelica had some awesome steps for us to try out, but with my balancing skills, I couldn't really jump on the ball. I paced myself and just did basic steps. However, even utilizing my balancing skills for the basics was difficult. I need to buy a Bosu ball and let it know who's boss around here. Haha!

Anyways, I had to get out of class a few minutes early because I felt a bit under the weather. It needs to be Spring. Now. We are almost on the other side of the halfway point in March. Well, later on I am going for Zumba; maybe it'll feel like spring afterwards. I can wish, can't I?

Oh and this afternoon I went into Group Care again. I must say, the children's ability to problem solve and use their words is amazing. They are such a smart bunch! I just love observing their behaviours from the outside.

Well, hope all of you had a nice Monday!
Simmi

P.S. Random Thought: I seem to have the weirdest dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment