Friday, March 15, 2013

Weekend!!!!!

Yaay!!

The weekend is here. I am tired. I have been proofing and thinking of questions almost all day. I may even start talking to everyone in the form of a question from now. LOL!

Oh in the morning I worked on Healthy Kids Marathon too. Well, that also involved some questions. So no, I didn't escape the question mode. Now that we are on this topic, lets talk some more about the Healthy Kids Day Marathon.

The goal is to walk or run 41km by June 2nd; completing the last 2.2km on June 2nd. You just keep a log where you note down the date and distance you complete each day. It's an awesome way to incorporate a healthy living style, and an awesome way to have the family involved. Even if this event is for the children, their family members can join in - going out for walks together after dinner etc. So lets all register! Sadly, I don't have a child. Oh wait, I could borrow kids from family and friends. Problem solved!

Anyways, it is the weekend. I have 3 things to do this weekend. I think I will survive; I am still on top of things.

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

Till we meet Monday,
Simmi

P.S. Random Thought: It's the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment