Friday, March 1, 2013

Short and Concise

Salaam,

After yesterday's long post, today you shall see a short one. Variety is key, my friends. I'm taking a quick break to let my brain breathe - there a hundred ideas floating around in regards to how to go about the report I am working on. My brain needs some down time right now, hence the blogging. LOL!

I guess research is something I am used to doing in university that it "feels at home". In university, I would hate doing research papers and dreaded it every time a prof would assign them. However, eventually I got the hang of it and actually didn't mind doing them. The key is organization. You should make an outline and list down everything you want to talk about. After this you make a second outline and categorize the topics. When you have done this, you make a third outline and delete the topics that can be flushed into other categories.

It seems like a lot of work, but if you can do this well, you just have saved yourself from a lot of tears and anxiety! When you have your outline in front of you, you can do much more refined research. It's the nerd in me talking, so let the nerd in you take this away. Haha!

Anyway, a couple of hours ago I talked to Karen about the "food on my plate". At that time I felt that it was nothing to worry about. However, now I just thought "OMG". If I do panic, I'll have all of you to share it with. We shall panic together - inclusion is everything. LOL!

Have an awesome weekend!
Simmi

P.S. Random Thought: What if we all lived in a world where we only communicated in musicals?

Very random? This is tame....some of my randomness can be way out there. Political freedom is allowed, but more than that random freedom should be allowed. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment