Friday, March 22, 2013

The Gift of Friday

Hi,

Did you miss me? I wasn't here yesterday; did you even notice? LOL!

So today is Friday - sweet, beautiful, wonderful Friday. I am finished the major things that I was assigned to do, and I am happy. My set date for this project was March 25, but I finished today! It is so much more fun when you are actually ahead of schedule than behind schedule. I am beginning to perfect my planning and organizing skills! 

Next week my schedule seems much more relaxed compared to these past few weeks. I will be doing Healthy Kids Presentations on Monday, which will just take 20 minutes in total. Rest of the week, and most of April, I will be doing the research project that I actually began doing my first week here. I finally get to my first baby "grow up". LOL! 

Oh I am going to the NAYDO Conference in April too. *runs to go find the full form of this* It stands for The North American YMCA Development Organization. It'll be a 4 day thing, so you might not hear from me for four full days. I know, it's quite disheartening! Miss me!

Anyways, getting back to next week's tentative schedule. Hopefully, I'l get to try out the Gravity Demo and some other fitness programs. I am excited and at the same time thinking if there is a faster way than this of killing myself! Haha! I have Gravity Demo and Super Circuit in mind, and this means being sore to the max; especially for someone who is not used to such workouts. I'll just remember to pace myself! 

I hope I can visit YAP within the next two weeks. YAP will see Simmi - the goal of my life for now!

Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend, everyone!
Simmi

P.S. Random Thought: For being able to finish ahead of schedule, I shall treat myself to a smarties blizzard!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment