Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A New Leaf.....Run Clinic and Creating Balance!!!!!!

Yellow, Red, Green!

So how are we doing this afternoon?

At least today it's not snowing, which is a big improvement from last night. I am doing well, thank you for asking...psh! I've been at the office at Highland all day today; going to YAP for an hour. I shall blog about my take on YAP in a week or so; it needs more insight. Right now I cannot seem to grasp the words that will do justice to what YAP is about. The Y is just not a gym is all I'll say for now.

However, I would like to share something with you guys today - 2 things actually. These two things can be found here. When you click on the link you'll find a page that has Run Clinic and Creating Balance as the first two things listed. You can get more details on the website, so please do check it out!

I haven't decided if I will be doing a Run Clinic this year. It is not because I'm terrified of it, well a little, but because I have an exam to take that weekend. I may do it next year. Anyone of any fitness level can join and learn to run. If you guys want to learn to run 5-10km by Healthy Kids on June 2nd, go for it! And do let me know how it goes for you....give me inspiration!!

The second, Creating Balance, is something that I will most definitely be trying. It's one of those things that you know you should do, but the distance between you and this knowledge is a million excuses. Some of the ones I'll probably use are - I'm too tired; I'll start tomorrow; I'll do this after I have this piece of cake etc. Your excuses never end, and a better quality of life just slips away.

Sometimes you need that extra nudge from someone else, someone who isn't family or a friend; someone who is a professional. Also this will provide me information that I need to go towards a better quality of life, and not make excuses that I just don't have time to look up information etc etc. Access to information is sometimes the number one reason for low success rates for any program.

So come out guys. I want you guys to come to Creating Balance on April 2nd at 5pm, and say hey Simmi I'm here! Oh and even if I'm not doing Run Clinic this year, you can always leave me a reply here to tell me. Lets not make excuses and get started on a journey towards a quality of life that will reward us for years to come!!

I may do Step tomorrow!

See you tomorrow!
Simmi

P.S. Random Thought: Supernatural is on tonight! My indulgence.....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment