Thursday, February 14, 2013

Priorities

Bonjour,

According to my schedule, I had Minds in Motion planned for the morning and Simon Fraser for the afternoon. However, one of the aspects that distinguishes a child/teen from an adult is the adult's ability to set priorities for themselves. Aahh the drawbacks of being a responsible adult! Haha!

But you know, they say everything happens for the best and today I can attest to this! Why? Because I don't have to carry out a war with Mr. Ice today. Or it could be a Miss too, no? Okay technically, it's the child of water and freezing point so it still could be either. Yes, this is how my brain functions; thinking way too much on even irrelevant facts. Whatever it is, thank God for the small miracles!

I'm doing this project right now that relates to job descriptions, human rights, and all that good stuff that has required me to postpone everything on my schedule for the time being. Therefore, all next week will have me doing nothing but this project. However, my Fridays with Aerobics and Senior Fit will stay. You know, all work and no play make.....LOL! Well, not that extreme, but you know you do need a break at times to be able to give your best productivity level to your organization.

So what else can I blog about for now? Well, last night I kept thinking about what questions I could come up with, and my brain would not shut up. You may be thinking that's a good thing that you are getting various ideas on how to go about this, right? It's not that great when you are trying to sleep and it's close to 1am. Eventually, I just gave up and told my brain to do whatever it wants and I'll just wait. If you are like me, at times you just cannot get your mind to shut off and relax; it's like relaxation is a word that's been omitted from your brain!

That's all for now...I may do a cameo appearance this afternoon....

Simmi

P.S. Random thought: So who has had their life ruined by reading the Rugrats theory? Come on now, raise your hands. Sadly, I stumbled into this category last night. As a kid, it was my most favourite show and now this memory comes straddled with a disturbing theory. Aahhh why must life hate me?! The world is way too cynical for the innocent. You don't need to over analyse everything, you know. Leave some things alone; they are better left alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment