Thursday, February 14, 2013

Aftermath and Deadlines and Purple Polka Dotted Elephants

Yo!

Since a few hours my legs have been hurting and I've been trying to figure out why this is so? Now I realize why: Fusion. You never do realize how stretching today will kill you tomorrow. Yesterday I felt, yeah I can step further away, there is no pain to worry about. Then today it's like, oh why did I take the "extra mile" when I had the chance of taking just the "half mile"?! Sometimes you just don't learn.

You know that if you learn something new, like a stretching position, you should take it easy. It's information that you know, and realize it's the right thing to do. However, do you actually listen to this advice? Well, in my case this is a rarity - an extreme rarity. Tomorrow is Aerobics, and lets see if I remember this or on Saturday I die  yet again. Well Saturday is Zumba too; Simmi's body loves her a lot!

What else is there to talk about? Aahh deadlines. So why do they call  them deadlines? Why does the word "dead" come in; why is it so morbid sounding? See when you leave me with assignments, this is where I wonder off to at intervals! Random thoughts seep into my mind as fog to distort the train of thought from proceeding forward. I think the dread people feel in regards to deadlines is because of the "death" it involves if you don't meet them.....fog delays are a pain!

The last thought I had as I started on my last competency was purple polka dotted elephants. Pretty random? If I was you, I'd think I'd had gone crazy too from reading pages on pages for competencies. However, I totally have a very legit reason for thinking of purple polka dotted elephants. So my last competency for the day is "Relationship Building", and one of my profs had used this rare species as an example for building relationships. An awesome HR person can build a formidable relationship with a purple polka dotted elephant and maintain it. I do hope my purple polka dotted elephant is in the shade of lavender! LOL!

My train of thought is about to take off again.

So see you guys tomorrow....because tomorrow will be the today we talked about yesterday!

Simmi

P.S. Random Thought: I want a smarties mcflurry, but guess what? It has been discontinued! Aarrgghh! Why discontinue something that came straight from heaven?! The blasphemy!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment