Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Research Day!

Hey!

So yesterday I had said that I'll go for a Fusion class, but unforeseen circumstances didn't let me. Those unforeseen circumstances were me tripping on the stairs and bruising my leg at home! I tell you, I can't climb stairs; they need skill which I obviously lack! Due to the lack of this skill, I am now sporting a bruise. In the morning I couldn't bend my leg so as a responsible adult (yes, though it's rare, I do display such rationale at times!) I decided to postpone the class.

Anyhow, this made way for me to spend time on some research. I've complied demographic data on 6 communities so far which I find impressive. You know, before I start doing research I always feel dread - vast amount of information and my poor tiny brain. However, when I do start I get so involved and excited about what I will write about that I tend to overwhelm myself.

As I was going through the data, I began to structure the paper I would submit. As numbers popped up, I began to connect the numbers with psychological behaviour! I was like oh wait, I've read this in one of textbooks and how this kind of economy effects the psych of people etc. Rationale behind this was forming, and I felt smart lol.

However, my energy for the day is being drained now. I need to find the numbers for employment and unemployment, and I feel so overwhelmed. Should I just use 3 variables or all 50 (okay not that much, but over 10)? Well, time for another walk to clear my head!

Bye for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment