Friday, February 15, 2013

YMCA Strong Kids!

1, 2 cha cha cha!

Today begins the YMCA Strong Kids Month in Prince George: February 15 - March 15, 2013! It's a really nice campaign that supports the productivity and well being of the future - the children.  If you want more information on this, please click here Strong Kids.

See I can market too!

The unveiling and kick start to the month was done with the kids from Childcare, and they were so adorable and small. Just for the adorable factor I want to go into Childcare. I love kids, I love being around them and observing how a life develops. However, that doesn't mean I want to have kids of my own though; not yet at least if not never. The thing is infants are amazing to be around - only when at the end of the day you can send them back to their parents!

The toddlers were really adorable with their trying to sit in the Childcare workers' laps three at a time and they were such a chatty bunch. Therefore, for the most part, I couldn't really hear what Mark said - sorry!

The Massey location also has several bird feeders for a silent auction. They are so beautiful; if only I had a tree in the backyard. So go out there  to check them out and involve yourself in this campaign!

On this note I shall sign off. I have so much work to do this weekend! Well it feels as if there isn't that much to do and at the same time it feels like an eternity's worth of work to do. The mixed signals I give myself is amazing; wonder how my family and friends deal with me?!

Simmi

P.S. Random Thought: So since I've started here I've been listening to one song over and over again while I come to or from work. I don't know why but it has become my travel song. I'll play it in the car or iPod as I go to Highland or Massey. It's one of those songs for me that helps you unwind and helps the brain relax. It's a Hindi song, so I doubt any of you have heard it before. But if you ever do feel like listening to it, it's called "Ranjha Ranjha from Raavan". I'm addicted to it...LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment