Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Wednesday!

Namaste!

I tend to always underestimate myself, which I think is great! Why? Well then it makes me go that extra mile to do something, and most of the time, not always, I like what I have achieved. I had scheduled that all this week I will work on interview questions and postpone everything else for the time being. However, I am up to date with my interview questions and at the point where I just need to meet up with people and discuss; formatting and categorizing on the weekend.

So with this pleasant surprise, I decided to do Aerobics and Stretch and Relax this morning with Angela and Cheryl respectively. I highly recommend doing this together. Having a nice workout with Aerobics and then a  cooling down period with Stretch and Relax makes Simmi feel very nice! Haha! I do enjoy this job; 2 hours of a great workout session! My back, actually my complete body, feels "kink" free. It's a really nice feeling, so do try it out!

When I was about to head out, I met up with Sharon. She has persuaded me to come to a class she teaches - rYpped. I have been putting this one off, along with Boot Camp after having witnessed them at their glory! LOL! However, Sharon has assured me that it is not as intimidating as it may look. Then on Saturday I am planning to go try the Beginner's Boot Camp instead of Zumba. Is it my time to say nice knowing you all?? Well if you don't hear (well read more like it) from me, then you will know. Don't forget me!

Tomorrow I am meeting with Colleen in the morning to see if I failed or passed. LOL! Then in the afternoon, finally and I mean FINALLY, will go to the Simon Fraser Lodge and play some Bingo!

Side Note: One of the games on my iPhone is Bingo - highly addicting.

And as you know, Friday morning is rYpped and afterwards will be meeting Sharon to see if I passed or failed her too! Good times, good times.

Ohhhh before I go I must tell you all about what happened this morning. Today was my 3rd Aerobics class and every time I would always wonder, and then by the end of the class I'd forget. However, today I did not forget! What would I wonder? Read on to find out!

So there are two women who come to the Aerobics classes and they always seemed very familiar. Today I had made up my mind to go up to them and ask them if they were the people I thought they were. At the end of the class, as we were putting our mats away, I got my chance. I had just said excuse me, and she recognized me! She was my first grade teacher!! She remembered my name and everyone in my family. The other one was my brother's second grade teacher, but I always knew her too. She said that they both were also wondering if I was me too. LOL! It was so nice meeting them after so many years. Sigh, this does tell me that I'm growing old and even if I want to believe that I am still a kid - I really am not! Sadness...

We talked about each other, how they have retired now and about me being here at the Y. They love the Y - the atmosphere, the welcoming environment, everything - they enjoy it very much.

So I shall leave you all with this.....have a great afternoon!

Simmi

P.S. Random Thought: Why even bother getting your hair done when Mother Nature will mess it up to seem as if you have just gotten out bed? My hair makes me look like a zombie!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment