Tuesday, February 19, 2013

It's Tuesday!

A Tuesday Morning Hello!

It's the second day of the week already! Perhaps it feels the weekday is going by fast because I have my week's schedule planned out, and the amount of work more is than enough to keep me busy!

Last night I was thinking that I might go to the Simon Fraser Lodge today, after my meeting with Chris. However, I woke up to a very "snug" blanket of snow that hampered my willingness to go the Lodge. Then after meeting with Chris my plans were further hampered. LOL! So the schedule I made for this week, that I will be postponing going out to the Y or the Simon Fraser Lodge stays intact for today. I hate driving in the snow, and I prefer to stay safe inside on days like these and not on the road!

However, I do plan to, if the "snug" blanket of snow becomes a "hammock" of snow, to go to the Simon Fraser Lodge sometime during this week; hopefully Thursday or Friday. Sigh, winter is depressing, and to think I'm a winter baby; January no less! I would have preferred to be a summer baby, preferably in August. If only I had a say....

Well back to reading my child care binder.

Signing off....
Simmi

P.S. Random Thought: I don't have one today. That's shocking because I always have random thoughts! Even when I would be taking exams I'd have a lot of randomness going on in my head. Or perhaps I don't want to share this random thought.....No. I have none today. The mind is on track; thinking about child care related questions. Sigh...Adulthood.....


2 comments:

  1. What is your favorite fitness class so far? Any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I love doing Zumba. It incorporates aerobics, stretching, and dancing into one!

    If you aren't into dancing much, then I've enjoyed doing Aerobics in the morning. It leaves you energized for the rest of the day. Today I did Aerobics and right after went for Stretch & Relax. I would highly recommend doing both; one after the other.

    And if you are more into Yoga - try health yoga. It's a great start if you want to get into Yoga!

    ReplyDelete