Friday, February 15, 2013

Another Friday, Another Senior Fit

Yellow!

So just got back from my second Senior Fit class. It was different from last week, but I still enjoyed it. In the morning I also had Aerobics which was instructed by Heidi, and she was there for Senior Fit too. She shall not forget me! So far whoever I have met has remembered me and I have been good at remembering names too! Aahh, a proud moment indeed.

Senior Fit entailed the lighter version of my Aerobics session. I find Senior Fit a nice relaxing environment to be in, and everyone is so jovial - something the younger adults tend to forget at times! As well some of the exercises are a "good take home" for family members who complain of knee and shoulder pain. See, I'm being such a good person; I totally deserve some ice cream. Well, I'm treating myself to some tomorrow. Sigh, just too good. LOL!

It's Friday! Tomorrow I'll go for Zumba and then work on my questions. It'll be a pretty "chillaxed" weekend on my end.

Oh and today I completed 2 weeks here. I survived 2 weeks! No one has driven me away, and nor have I driven anyone up the wall...LOL!

I have totally been owned by the "never judge a book by its' cover" saying. I had thought this job would be way out there for me and too digitally involved. I saw it as something to do with designing hardcore web designs before I actually read the description thoroughly. Then after I got the job, I was apprehensive about being able to do it. Now 2 weeks into this, and I see myself doing it! The wonders of life...haha!

Hope you guys enjoy your weekend!
Simmi

P.S. Random Thought: I feel like cooking a 5 course meal....

2 comments: