Tuesday, February 26, 2013

TRX!

Hey, hi, hello!

So a few days ago my legs could become the next flavour for Jello! and today my arms are ready to give them competition!

I had gone into this class all decked up with dread, so I was pleasantly surprised (and relieved!) that it wasn't as bad as everyone was making it out to be. Well, many of the members are doing higher level TRX, while I was lucky enough to get to try the beginner level. LOL!

It isn't that bad. Yeah, your arms feel rubbery and sometimes numb, but all in all it's not that bad at all. I actually enjoyed it a lot. I've been going to classes and noticed that they say things like keep that core in, align that spine etc. It's getting embedded into my brain so here when Cheryl said such things, I knew what to do! It's really amazing when you actually know what you are doing!

It takes a while to get used to pulling yourself up, and letting go of the fear that you'll fall or something. At least for me! LOL! I'm like the biggest scaredy cat this world has ever seen. (Did this come across as a big accomplishment? Haha!) I would not lean towards the railing and preferred the side of the wall. Like I said before, I'd rather not face my fears! Even when I was leaning towards the wall, I kept thinking to myself, see me let go of the band and fall. I really do need to start trusting myself more. LOL!

When we started doing some exercises by putting our ankles in the band, I skipped it. I messed up my ankle, so I decided that yes, today I will pace myself.

ACCOMPLISHMENT!

Now let's see how long this accomplishment lasts! Haha!

So guys, try it out. Go for beginner and see how it goes. It's fun!

Anyway, tomorrow I will just stay at the office and work. Maybe I won't blog tomorrow. Will you miss me if I don't?

Back to things,
Simmi

P.S. Random Thought: Too many thoughts going at once. The most recent one I just had....I looked at the calendar on my desk and it has a dog on it. From this I remember that I want a puppy. Now the difficult decision.....what breed?? Any suggestions? 

2 comments:

  1. The best dog is a rescued dog! Visit your local SPCA first and don't forget about an older dog - they deserve a forever home too.

    ReplyDelete